Idrija Municipal Museum is committed to providing accessibility in accordance with the
Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications Act. This accessibility statement applies
to the website https://www.pb-franja.si/.
Level of Compliance
Due to the exceptions listed below, the https://www.pb-franja.si/ website is
partly compliant with the Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications Act.
theme templates to design webpages set in CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) language.
Interaction libraries and certain jQuery and Slick slider functionality are used.
The performance and appearance of the websites have been tested in all popular
browsers and on different devices and operating systems.
We try to follow the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) as closely as
possible when publishing content on the website.
• the website is responsively designed, users can view the content on different devices
(computer, tablet, smartphone)
• displays content for users of assistive technologies
• the use of navigation is consistent and does not change between pages
• allows keyboard navigation
• has appropriate colour contrasts between the text and the background
• enables the annotation of images with alternative text
• enables the use of various title levels
The accessibility of the Idrija Municipal Museum website is constantly being
monitored and individual accessibility elements are being improved.
However, some content does not meet all the accessibility requirements set out
in the Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications Act.
Upon request, we will send you the inaccessible documents.
Examples of such content are:
• scanned documents in PDF format (e.g. extended content – leaflets),
• programsko generirani dokumenti
Feedback and Contact Information
We want to make the website as user-friendly as possible. If you have any difficulties
accessing any of the content or information on this website,
or if you have any feedback or suggestions for improvement, please contact us
at email@example.com or by phone on 00386 537 266 00.
Monitoring the Implementation of the
Provisions of the Accessibility of
Websites and Mobile Applications Act
The Monitoring the Implementation of the Provisions of the Accessibility of
Websites and Mobile Applications Act is done by:
Ministry of Digital Transformation
Inspectorate of the Republic of Slovenia for the Information Society
Davčna ulica 1
Preparation of the Accessibility Statement
This statement was prepared on 20 April 2023 on the basis of a self-assessment.